Why should my utility use your consulting firm to perform our financial analysis?
- We listen to the financial strategies and objectives of your utility and employ state of the art techniques in order to produce a profitable result that is accepted by your management and the regulatory community.
- We know how to combine past strategies and future considerations to produce scenarios that allow you to see clearly the opportunities and choose the one needed for your desired profit levels.
- We are nationally recognized for our proven ability to stand by our work through the development of specialized computer models and through formal regulatory testimony as expert witnesses.
Why should I have a depreciation study performed for my utility?
- An annual depreciation study is often required by regulatory commissions to ensure that proper fixed asset accounting is maintained.
- Proper depreciation is used to recover the investment in fixed assets over the life of the property.
- Depreciation is a regulated aspect of the ratemaking process. Therefore, studies must be performed in accordance with the standards and procedures of the utility commissions.
Why should I use Gannett Fleming for my depreciation study?
- Our staff uses customized depreciation software to analyze historic data and future strategies to produce results that will provide a solid defensible depreciation claim. We stand by our work through our experience providing expert testimony.