- We are experienced in revenue and expense analysis, cost of capital, and depreciation claims to ensure that required revenue levels are achieved.
- We have conducted numerous class cost-of-service allocation studies to determine an equitable basis for rate design.
- We develop customized rate structures to help utilities charge rates that are fair and equitable for all users.
- When you need informed engineering judgment that assures the timely recovery of capital investment, we are the source to turn to.
- Our approach considers all appropriate factors to correctly estimate facilities’ service life and net salvage.
- We have supported and defended our studies with expert testimony in regulatory proceedings across North America.
- Our knowledgeable team conducts original cost and fair market reproduction cost studies.
- Using field inventories, system maps, and indexed unit costs, we estimate the value of distribution plants and facilities.
- Cost of Capital - Rate of Return Studies
- Lead-Lag Studies
- Debt Financing Reports
- Economic and Demographic Studies
- Economic Valuation Studies
- Feasibility Studies
- Financial Decision Studies
- Financial Planning
- IFRS Services
- Related Financial Studies.